There are just so many beautiful natural treasures one can embrace in a month. After hiking dozens of mountains, relaxing under countless palm trees and biking miles of trails… there becomes a time to break from the natural wonders of the south, and reach out to human tourist hot spots.
It’s tourist time!
In the southern bits of the US, there are so many classic tourist destinations and even more hidden gems that can be discovered off the beaten paths.
We enjoy our precious tourist days.
On these special days, we dust off our best shorts, find a fresh shirt and … I may even have a shower! All cleaned up and at our possible best, we head into the city to enjoy awesome tourist stops with other actual humans. Vibrating with eager anticipation, we are excited like young kids on the first day of school.
Some of our tourist gems include the following:
- Tuscon Studios Old Time – Tucson
- Living Desert Zoo – Palm Springs
- Outlet Shopping – Various locations
- Disney World – Florida
- Universal Studios – Florida
- Balboa Park – San Diego
- Midway Museum – San Diego
- Tombstone – Arizona
- Bodega Bay – The Birds Movie – California
- Salton Sea – California
- Shields Date Farm – Palm Springs
- Hearst Castle – San Simeon, California
- Missions – Various
- Santa Barbara – California
- Movies – Rarely
- Restaurants – Various
When you’re on the road, there are so many things to do and places to visit… you just have to look out the window of your RV!